It can be hard to know where to start with whitewater SUP but our introductory class has you covered. Making the transition from flat water paddling? Never been whitewater board before? No worries… this one-day startup class will show you everything you need to know to whet your appetite for whitewater SUP. We’ll cover safety, gear outfitting, and basic maneuvering. This class is perfect for the curious paddler or the earnest adventurer and provides a clear direction in how to proceed forward with your new lifestyle hobby.
Have a group already? This class is also available by appointment; minimum of 3 students.
- Ages 14 and up
- Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian
- Be in good health and overall fitness
- Comfort in open water and swimming required
- Scenic SUP Float or equivalency is recommended, but not required
Trip price: $125.00
Location(s): Saluda, NC
Trip duration: 4 hours on the water, 6 hours total.
Guest to instructor ratio: 4 guests to 1 instructor, class caps at 8
- Shuttle transportation
- Essential equipment
- Transportation to instruction location
- Additional equipment like shoes, bathing suits, sunscreen, etc.