This is the ideal trip for folks wanting to experience a new and fulfilling sport in a relaxing and approachable environment. It has the H2o Dreams thumbprint on it though and you will learn plenty all while the river helps you move through a beautiful and remote section of the Green River Gamelands.
We start the day with brief instruction on a flat (non-moving) section of water to give you the basics of balance, comfort, and strokes. We then use a 3 mile section of the Green River.
Have a group already? This class is also available by appointment; minimum of 3 students.
- Ages 8 and up
- Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian
- Be in good health and overall fitness
- Comfort in open water and swimming required
No additional experience required!
Trip price: $95.00
Location(s): Saluda, NC
Trip duration: 4 hours on the water, 6 hours total.
Guest to instructor ratio: 5 guests to 1 instructor, trip caps at 10
- Shuttle transportation
- Essential equipment
- Transportation to instruction location
- Additional equipment like shoes, bathing suits, sunscreen, etc.