Our new annual Holiday Freestyle Camp is focused on freestyle kayaking – basics to a competitive level mindset. We spend a week in a rental house in Columbus, GA to leverage this fantastic big wave surfing paradise. We utilize several sessions throughout each day to practice our freestyle chops, and provide ample coaching and video feedback so your kiddo can push their freestyle skills to the next level. It’s not all work and no play though as we will provide plenty of opportunity for other on-water activities and downtime activities as well.
Coaching will be led by Chris Wing and assisted by Jr. World Champions Mason and Makinley Kate Hargrove.
- Ages 12-18
- A graduate of our Green River School – Plus+ or equivalency
- A commitment to rolling in Class III whitewater with success
- Be in good health and overall fitness
- Comfort in open water and swimming required
- Common Sense Rescue or equivalency are highly recommended
Trip price: $800.00
Location(s): Columbus, GA
Trip duration: 7 days
Guest to instructor ratio: 4 guests to 1 instructor, class caps at 8
- Shuttle transportation
- Supplemental class materials
- Freestyle kayak (if needed)
- Lodging and Meals