About the course:
Fundamentals 201 is designed to build on the Fundamentals 101 course by giving students a chance to improve their boat control and develop a more holistic understanding of river features. Students will be given focused practice on stroke work, take a deeper dive into boat spin and control, and improve their ability to recognize and use river features to their advantage. Fundamentals II is the logical next step for the beginner who hopes to develop greater control of their craft and improve their understanding of the whitewater environment.
Have a group already? This class is also available by appointment; minimum of 3 students.
- Ages 14 and up, or check out our Green River School Youth Program
- Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian
- Be in good health and overall fitness
- Comfort in open water and swimming required
No additional experience required!
Trip price: $150.00
Location(s): H2o Dreams Outpost, Green River Gorge; Saluda, NC
Trip duration: 5 hours
Guest to instructor ratio: 4 guests to 1 instructor, class caps at 8
- Shuttle transportation
- Essential equipment
- Transportation to instruction location
- Additional equipment like shoes, bathing suits, sunscreen, etc.