About the course:
Instructors who are already certified and current with ACA membership and SEIC dues need to pursue update courses once every four years to keep their certifications in good standing. H2o Dreams offers Instructor Update courses to ensure the maintenance of high-quality paddling skills and excellent instruction from instructors seeking updates, but updating instructors can also expect to be informed of new changes to ACA policies, best practice, and explore new and alternative methods for teaching and empowering students. Don’t rest on your laurels! The best instructors are those who never stop being students themselves… take the opportunity to keep your certification current while staying sharp and improving your instruction.
*Course registration does not guarantee update of certifications at current level. Instructors must continue to meet all criteria as outlined by the ACA in their particular level of certification. There are no refunds in the case of not meeting these requirements. If you have questions as to whether this class is a fit for you read this or give us a call!
- Ages 18 and up
- Comfort and control on Class II
- A reliable Class II combat roll
- Be in good health and overall fitness
- Currently certified by the ACA and in good standing (dues current and courses reported)
- Comfort in open water and swimming required
- Common Sense Rescue or equivalency is highly recommended
Trip price: $375.00
Location(s): Saluda, NC and surrounding creeks
Trip duration: 20 hours
Guest to instructor ratio: 4 guests to 1 instructor; class caps at 8
- Shuttle transportation
- Supplemental class materials
- Transportation to Saluda, NC
- Equipment essentials
- ACA and SEIC dues
There are no reviews yet.